Screen Your Teen…and Follow the Beat of Their HeartSaving lives is paramount to our mission and prevention is our goal. That’s why we offer free cardiac screenings to any teen. We’ve screened thousands and have identified hundreds with undetected heart abnormalities.
How to register for a FREE screening
- Click on the screening date you want to register for and complete the form.
- Download and fully complete the parent screening packet—A MUST!
- Bring it with you to the screening, plus a self-addressed stamped (business size) envelope in which we’ll mail you the results.
- Teens should dress in t-shirt, sweat pants or sports shorts. Girls wear a sports bra.
- IMPORTANT: It costs our foundation $20 per registered teen whether you show up or not. We urge you to attend so we can continue to offer this free service.
Join Us for One of Our Upcoming Screenings
April 3 • San DiegoWestview High School 13500 Camino Del Sur San Diego, CA 92129 9:00 am–3:00 pm Register Now
May 22 • San DiegoUniversity City High School 6949 Genessee Avenue San Diego, CA 92112 9:00 am–3:00 pm Register Now
August 28 • South BayBonita Vista High School 751 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91913 9:00 am–3:00 pm Register Now
October 2 • RamonaRamona High School 1401 Hanson Lane Ramona, CA 92065 9:00 am–3:00 pm Register Now