Registration Open For 2023.
2024 Screening Schedule Will Be posted This Fall.
HOW TO REGISTER
Montgomery High School
Who Can Participate
- Screenings are for youth ages 12 to 25 only
- Open to the public—you do not need to be a student at the host school
- Parents of youth under 18 need not attend if youth brings a signed/completed Screening Packet
Who Cannot Participate
- Participants with pre-existing heart problems and/or being treated by a cardiologist are not eligible to participate in our screening events. The Foundation screens for undetected heart problems and recommends follow-up with a primary care provider if needed. This screening is not intended to provide a clinical diagnosis or a second opinion.
What to Expect
- Screening typically takes about an hour to complete
- Includes a health history review, an ECG, consultation with a cardiologist and, if indicated by physician, a limited echocardiogram
- Female technicians screen girls in separate area from boys
- Private screening area available upon request
- Entire process is painless and non-invasive—no needles or x-ray exposure
Thanks to our Generous Community Partners
ECG results are retained for one year. We do not keep copies of echocardiogram reports.
Request a copy of your ECG here following the screening event and add it to your doctor’s medical record file. Request ECG Results