In order to complete your screening, parents and youth must complete these two packets and bring them with you to the screening. Please follow the directions below.
Health History Form
- Click on the button below, download and save the file to your laptop or desktop computer
- Once downloaded, open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (If needed, download for free for PC and Mac)
- Fill in your name and birthdate on the first page
- Complete Pages 1, 2 and 3 by clicking on the bubble to select your answer (do not complete the STAFF ONLY pages)
- Click SAVE before closing the document
- Print the entire 6-page form and bring it with you to the screening
Screening Waiver & Packet
- Download and print the packet
- Review the letter so you know what to expect at the screening event
- Sign the waiver. Youth under 18 will not be screened without a parent signature and contact information. (Youth with a signed waiver do not need a parent in attendance.)
- Complete the top name portion of the Medical Results Letter
- Each participant needs their own completed waiver and medical results letter
If you encounter a problem, or you cannot print the form, we can print the forms for you at the screening, but it will delay your appointment. If this is necessary, please review the forms in advance online so you will be prepared to complete them at the screening and not miss your window.
See you there!